Each contractor is unique and with an economy and market place consistently changing, contractors are changing the way they do business, which inevitably means we must change the way we protect them.
In addition to Commercial General Liability, we offer several endorsements and additional products that allows us to cater to their specialized needs. Outlined below are a few of our most popular additional coverages/endorsements:
Extensions of Coverage
- Today many contractors are required to provide specific coverages to others such as:
- Additional Insured Status
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Primary and Non-contributory wording
- Per project aggregate
- We can help you navigate through these requirements and provide the coverage either on a per contract basis or automatically when required by written contract
- Provides coverage for injury, damage, and cleanup from pollutants caused by your client at a job site. Policies can include coverage for:
- Mold, asbestos, lead and/or silica
- Coverage for transportation pollution liability and non-owned site disposal
- Pollution incident created by loading or unloading
- Provides coverage for negligent errors or omissions by your contracting clients including general contractors, artisan, design/build contractors, and construction managers. This can include:
- Coverage for in-house and subcontracted design services, and agency and at-risk construction management services
- Coverage for failure to detect faulty workmanship of subcontractors when responsible for design and construction
- Covers use of defective materials or products
Contractor License Bonds
- Protects the general public by guaranteeing that construction professionals will adhere to whatever stipulations are found within the bond’s legal language.
For more information on any of these products or our contractors general liability, visit us online or email us at email@example.com. Send all your new business to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 866-902-0435.